I'm moving to another state serviced by Direct Energy. Can you help me transfer my service?

If you are moving out of state but within Direct Energy's service footprint, you will first need to establish an account with your new utility. Once you have the new account number, you can give us a call and we will be happy to assist you. Just select your state from our Contact Us page to get started.

If you are moving to Texas, establishing an account with the new utility isn't necessary. Give us a call at and we can help you take care of transferring your service.

Read more moving tips and tricks here.

Want to contact a customer care representative?

Please visit Contact Us and select your state of residence to view the contact information for your area.